We are looking for a focused performance marketing specialist to join our team at KRNL.
You will work closely with our marketing team to develop, implement and manage campaigns on multiple digital platforms to drive growth and retention.
- Paid user acquisition: you will manage a big monthly budget to acquire new users on many advertising platforms (Facebook, IG, SearchAds...) for many mobile products. You will create and monitor UA campaigns to reach high LTV and low CAC and help finding new top performing creatives. You will also be in charge of exploring and testing new marketing channels (TikTok, Influencer Marketing Platforms, UGC, Reddit Ads, Google Ads)
- App Store optimization: you will handle of our organic growth. You will monitor keywords, competition, and new market trends to design and implement a winning ASO strategy. You will also be directly in charge of our partnership with Apple concerning App Store featuring.
- Marketing analysis: you will be responsible of building periodic marketing reports, outlining what's working, why it's working, and what we should do to grow even more.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Crazy about KPIs: your life goal is to optimize whatever KPI you are given. You never give up and you don't take anything from granted. You are ready to iterate 1 million time if there is a small chance of an improvement. Seriously, if you don't have this attitude, don't apply.
- Experienced: you have 2+ years of experience in the performance marketing field. You are already familiar with Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads, you know how to run a user acquisition campaign, and how to create marketing reports.
- Passionate: you love the marketing world. You enjoy looking at exponential sales charts. You have the stonks meme poster hanging on your wall.
- Data oriented: you base your decisions on data. Your hypothesis and tests are always baked by solid evidences.
- Scrupulous: you are details oriented, you don't leave any insight behind.
- Humble: you are open to receive feedbacks about your work and you are always eager to collaborate and share ideas.
It's a plus if you have coding and scripting experience and can automate repetitive tasks.